I have been so blessed to have such an amazing little girl, my Baby Blake. I think I will always refer to her as my Baby, and I know eventually she will tell me that she's not a baby anymore, which will probably crush my heart. Having a second child has been the best decision Ray and I have ever made. I joke around that I did it for KK, so she would have someone to play with, BUT in fact I did it for me. I loved seeing her develop into this unbelievable little girl. It brings tears to my eyes thinking of all of her firsts - first time I saw her, the first time she held my finger, first cry, first smile, first laugh, first bath, first word (Mama), first rollover, first crawl, and many more. She will have so so many more "firsts" and I can't wait to see everyone of them.
Blake's Favorites:
Food - Spaghetti
Drink: Juice
Activity - Cruising (Holding onto things and walking)
Object - Pacifier
Person - Right now.....Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment